Monday, February 18, 2008

Why blog

Human mind is filled with thoughts, judgments, openins. Some time they move different directions and take different stands depending upon the situations. When we try to put down our thoughts in writing it will give it a shape and clarity.




When we feel that we have so much of problems we can try to list all our problems then the list be will less then a page. But we can not realize this if we are not putting down our thoughts. So expressing our openings in writing will always gives a clarity and a definiteness. So I feel the blog spot is the right place to shape up my thought process.




I belief self mentoring is more powerful then any other. So to keep improving my thought process, I will keep writing the blog. The blog is for me but If you feel the stuff in this blog is intersting, you are welcome to view and share your view points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teams PowerShell

 The PowerShell helps to get quick meta data around Teams. Install-Module -Name MicrosoftTeams Connect-MicrosoftTeams Get-TeamAllChannel...