
Saturday, January 31, 2009
.CHM warning
I downloaded a .CHM file from internet. I double clicked the file to open in Vista m/c the following popup prompted and I selected Open. The file has been opened but I could not able to see any of the link in the .CHM file is working. Later reopened the same file by unchecking the "Always ask..." checkbox in the popup everything seems to be working. Wounder why it is so...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI Learning resouces
Collection of resources aka.ms/genai-beginners - github- generative-ai-for-beginners rasbt/LLMs-from-scratch: Implement a ChatGPT-like LL...
-
Windows 8.1 added with lot of small improvements, this post highlight the Navigation Customization. Right click on Task Bar and bring the P...
-
Dumeter Netmeter toast.net->Internet Speed Test
-
There was one JavaScript error which is killing every ones time. Some time when we access a SSRS Drill thru in some scenario we go the foll...
No comments:
Post a Comment