· Cloud Services: Locate information and resources for the IT Pro, Developer, Business Leader, Technical Leader, Partner, and Government and Education at http://www.microsoft.com/cloud
· Windows Azure Platform: For whitepapers, videos, resources, evidence , pricing, and developer and partner information, see http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/ (external audience) //windowsazure (internal field portal)
· Microsoft Online Services: Find information on solutions, products, and how to buy at http://www.microsoft.com/online/default.mspx
· Microsoft Partner Network: Quickstart Online Services: Resources for partners to evaluate business and technical opportunities for BPOS and other Microsoft Online Services at http://www.quickstartonlineservices.com/Pages/Default.aspx.
· Learn how others are using the Windows Azure platform to cut costs and increase agility at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/evidence.
· See how Software + Services solutions combine the power of software with the benefits of the Internet at http://www.microsoft.com/success/
· 3M: Learn how 3M used the Windows Azure platform to deliver an innovative Web-based visual attention service to a global audience.
· Crisis Call Center: Learn how the crisis-hotline non-profit cut IT costs by $20,000 annually with Microsoft Online Services.
· RiskMetrics: Learn how the financial risk-analysis firm used Windows Azure to provide on- demand computing capacity for its analytics applications.
· Origin Digital: Learn how the video service provider reduced costs with an innovative transcoding application built with Windows Azure and SQL Azure.